Lynnwood Equestrian Center is a family friendly boarding facility situated on 25 beautiful acres in Fort Mill, S.C. just two miles from 521 and seven miles from the Ballantyne area. The facility is owned by Terilynn and Matt Storey, who is a local horse veterinarian. Some of our features include:
- A 20 stall barn with large 12×12 stalls with stall mats in each, two tack rooms, a wash bay area with hot and cold water.
- A 220’ x 140’ riding area with outdoor lights and multipurpose footing. Covered arena coming in Spring 2017.
- Abundant horse trails on the property and surrounding area
- Our horses are grouped in small groups of 6-8 when turned out.
- Plenty of trailer parking space.
We have many miles of trails on our property as well as in the surrounding area, so you do not have to own a trailer to enjoy a nice trail ride! All disciplines are welcome.